SH Painting Service
- Top Quality Craftsmanship
- Attention to Detail
- Full Preparation
- Most of our work is done by brush ,roller and spray
- We use only top of the line materials
- Extensive knowledge of current primer-coating, paints, and sealants
- Excellent enamel finish work
- Fantastic Quality and Great Customer is our promise to you!
- Commercial and Residential Work
- Painting and Staining
- Faux Finishes
- Specialty Painting
- Wallpaper Removal
- Brush, Roll, and Spray Applications
- Pressure Washing Decks and Wood Preservation
- Drywall Patching, Finishing, and Installation
- Plaster Repairs
- Stucco Repairs
- Wood Repairs
Warranty/Terms of Service
SH Painting Service warrants labor and material for a period of five years. If paint failure appears due to defects in workmanship, we will supply labor and materials to correct the condition without cost. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied. Our responsibility is limited to correcting the condition as indicated above.
This warranty excludes, and in no event will SH Painting Service be responsible for consequential or incidental damages caused by accident or abuse, normal wear and tear, temperature changes, settlement or moisture; i.e., nail pops or cracks caused by expansion and/or contraction. Cracks will be properly prepared as indicated at the time of job, but will not be covered under this warranty.
Exclusions also include:
- Painted or stained horizontal walking surfaces(i.e. deck, floors and steps), dirt and mildew accumulation.
- Paint failure due to rotted wood, structural defects, moisture intrusion,failure of previous paint coatings and insect infestation.
- Use of a specific brand or color of paint that the painter is not familiar with(or knows to be of poor quality)SH Painting Service is not responsible for differences in paint color when performing warranty work.